● Powered by a convenient and widely available single AAA battery producing an output of 180 lumens
● Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip
● Super easy carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor.
● Highly integrated tail switch: The user can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens) all through a convenient tail switch
● The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable
- Technical Details
✓ Powered by a convenient and widely available single AAA battery producing an output of 180 lumens.
✓ Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip.
✓ Super easy carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor.
The dual direction pocket clip makes the I3T even more convenient for carrying in a pocket or attaching to a hat or strap.
✓ Highly integrated tail switch: The user can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens) all through a convenient tail switch.
✓ The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.
|Beam Distance (ft)||196|
|Beam Distance (m)||60|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||180|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||AAA Alkaline Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||900|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Tails Swith|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series I (Keychain)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||180|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||21m|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||16h|
|Weight (g / oz)||41 /1.45|
|Length (mm / in)||89 / 3.5|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||15 / 0.6|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||15 / 0.6|
|Led||Philips LUXEON TX|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift|
- WowI was apprehensive buying this as an EDC light. I’ve had Led Lensers for years but branched out. I’m so glad I did. AAA battery provides 5 lumens which is ideal for lighting a path but preserving night vision. The high 180 lumens is incredible. Superb for lighting up a room or garden. The beam is set with a good spread of light and good distance of throw.
I’ll definitely look at Olight products when I require a new torch.
- Great pocket friendly torchNot much to say really. Fits in the pocket nicely, great build quality and the size is just perfect. I like that this torch takes AAA batteries which can be found anywhere. This is a torch that will last me a long time and a great addition to my Olight collection.
- Good for workHave had this light for about a month and love it. I have other larger and brighter lights but this one gets carried daily. I work for a major tv provider as an installer. This is the one tool that gets used on every job all day everyday. When I need other lights I will be buying olight.
- great EDC torchVery bright light to be just a single aaa. And has decent throw. I like how the threads on the tail cap are gold plated for better connection. Nice little backup light.
- Awesome!!Just had to add a small update, I left this in my pant pocket, went through the laundry cycle and dryer. I tried it and it worked just fine. Now that is durable!!
- Good EDC and Inspection LightFirst and foremost I love this type of clip, I always want at least a reversible pocket clip but these clips that face both ways are the best in my opinion. I also love how simple this light is, there are two modes, Firefly, and high which means that you don't have to clip through a bunch of options just to get to your desired intensity. Olight did a really solid job on the tail switch. While I am mostly accustomed to tail switches it did take me a bit to get used to it again after testing out another light for a while. Let me cut to the chase, the switch is incredibly sturdy on the I3T EOS, there is a good solid click when you press it and it only goes up and down. I don't have to worry about whether or not it is going to break off on the side. In addition, the tail switch features a momentary on/off that took a second to get used to but I like the option. I am also a huge fan of flashlights using a common battery like a AA or AAA so the fact that this light uses a AAA is perfect.
- Love it.I have the limited edition copper version of this light. It’s unique and very well made and durable. I’ve dropped it numerous times and it’s gotten wet and still works great. I really like the 5 lumen moonlight setting for moving around the bedroom at night and not disturbing my fiancé! The clip is strong and this little light is really easy to carry around clipped inside my pocket. I forget it’s there. Great EDC, always there, never annoying. Great job again Olight.
- This is a very handy little torch, it is in my EDC collection. For the size of the torch it has some serious power. And the build quality is like all my other Olight's. I am ready to order the rechargeable version of this torch, which will give me more options.