I3E EOS Black
● Simple head twist with machining for optimal grip
● Perfect for keychain carry with a slim body
● The smallest 90 lumen light on the market. Incredible performance with an even beam
- Technical Details
✓ Uses a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED, which has a lifespan of 60,000 hours
✓ Paired with high-quality PMMA TIR lens delivering a homogeneous beam
✓ Maximum output of 90 lumens
✓ Powered by a single AAA Alkaline battery
✓ Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch Milspec type-III anodizing
✓ Easily connects to a keychain or lanyard through a key ring on the lights tail cap
✓ Available in bright silver, black, red, blue, green and purple
✓ Waterproof IPX8
|Beam Distance (ft)||144|
|Beam Distance (m)||44|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||90|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x AAA(R3)|
|Light Intensity (candela)||500|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector|
- Fantastic tiny little torch. Small enough to attach to everything and bright enough to be really useful. I will be buying more of these.
- I received this torch for free as part of the Black Friday deals. I really wasn’t expecting much but I have to admit I’m really impressed. Super light and super bright. I will be buying more of these for attaching to everything!
- Seriously bright tiny torch.
Straight out of the parcel and I'm already impressed!. Even smaller and brighter (throws out 90 lumens) than my Nextorch K1 (which gives only 40 lumens).
Only downside is that mentioned in other online reviews, that the cap could potentially screw off in your pocket (not an issue with the K1). But being aware of this and taking a little extra care is a small price to pay for such a great edc. I've unhooked my K1 from my keys and my new Olight i3e has taken its place as my edc.
Throws out a nice warm white light, which I also prefer to the cool white of the K1. Plus, those 50 extra lumens make far more difference than I ever imagined!
PS - speedy delivery too - thanks OlightStoreUK