I3E EOS Black
● Simple head twist with machining for optimal grip
● Perfect for keychain carry with a slim body
● The smallest 90 lumen light on the market. Incredible performance with an even beam
- Technical Details
✓ Uses a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED, which has a lifespan of 60,000 hours
✓ Paired with high-quality PMMA TIR lens delivering a homogeneous beam
✓ Maximum output of 90 lumens
✓ Powered by a single AAA Alkaline battery
✓ Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch Milspec type-III anodizing
✓ Easily connects to a keychain or lanyard through a key ring on the lights tail cap
✓ Available in bright silver, black, red, blue, green and purple
✓ Waterproof IPX8
|Beam Distance (ft)||144|
|Beam Distance (m)||44|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||90|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x AAA(R3)|
|Light Intensity (candela)||500|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector|
- Great performing torchI did a fair bit of research before purchasing this but was not disappointed, cant believe how bright the beam is for such a small keying torch. Comes with battery, make sure you take clear plastic wrapping off battery before using.
- Great little torch, and light weightLove this little torch despite it's size it can give off some good amount of light, if you compare it to a smartphone it I'd say it minimum 5x brigher then any phone as for me it made my phone look dim compared to this. But don't do what I did and think it was a dud as I forgot to take the wrapping of the battery before I put it in so of course it did not work, silly me. It also appears in a lot of YouTube videos for there top 5 favourite torches which I only spotted after I had got it. Yes nearly a tenner you could argue is a bit steep but why not spend that extra coin on getting a bright torch like this over one that's a fiver less but dimmer then a phone light. I would buy the slightly bigger 120lum I think if I can find one of this make but there hard to get hold of the Silver/Copper. I'll try and post a photo at some point to show the difference in brightness over a smartphone. Very good torch to buy
- Great EDC pocket torch!Purchased 2 of these 1.5 years ago for both me and the wife to carry on our keychains. Both still work great and so I ended up purchasing another for a secondary keychain! Great EDC as it is very bright at 90 lumens and will light up any needed area in vehicle or shadows. Also bright enough to carry on walks without the heavyiness of a traditional flashlight! Although bright it does not have a long throw output so I wouldn’t recommend it for trails, camping etc as the main source of light. It’s not made for that.
- extremely light and small
- powered by AAA battery (included) instead of those more expensive and less run time 3v watch style batteries! (One of my main reasons for choosing this flashlight over others)
- 90 lumens and surprisingly bright if you have been using those small penlight type flashlights!
Cons: non that I have experienced although some earlier commenters have complained the screw head/Switch comes undone while carrying in pocket. I have not had an issue with this.
- small but powerfulPretty powerful flashlight in a small package. I keep one handy along with my baton 3 at my hip. I use the this little light when I need my hands free. I need to design and 3D print a cap bill clip for it.
- daily useWhat a great little flashlight. You can't beat this for the money.
Always wanted to carry a flashlight "just in case" but didn't want to deal with the bulk? Well you've got no more excuses, you can put 3 of these in the watch pocket of your jeans and it's got 90 lumens!
I'm extremely pleased. :)
- Fantastic little torch!Got the limited edition tan for free (not inc shipping) as part of the latest sale. Didn’t know what to expect, it what a cracking, tiny little torch!! Super small, so went straight on my keys and really bright!! Would recommend to anyone!
- Nice gift choiceGreat keychain light. Brighter that I thought. Plenty of light to get you where you're going. Nice gift idea.
- Best value torch out there!My first and probably most used Olight. I have one on my keys, one in my first aid kit and one in the glove box...I've also given many to my family as presents over the months. This is unbeatable value and no set of keys should be without one. 90lms is the perfect amount of light for many tasks and the AAA battery will last seemingly forever before needing replacing!
A must buy!
- Fantastic tiny little torch. Small enough to attach to everything and bright enough to be really useful. I will be buying more of these.
- I received this torch for free as part of the Black Friday deals. I really wasn’t expecting much but I have to admit I’m really impressed. Super light and super bright. I will be buying more of these for attaching to everything!
- Seriously bright tiny torch.
Straight out of the parcel and I'm already impressed!. Even smaller and brighter (throws out 90 lumens) than my Nextorch K1 (which gives only 40 lumens).
Only downside is that mentioned in other online reviews, that the cap could potentially screw off in your pocket (not an issue with the K1). But being aware of this and taking a little extra care is a small price to pay for such a great edc. I've unhooked my K1 from my keys and my new Olight i3e has taken its place as my edc.
Throws out a nice warm white light, which I also prefer to the cool white of the K1. Plus, those 50 extra lumens make far more difference than I ever imagined!
PS - speedy delivery too - thanks OlightStoreUK