i1R 2 EOS Kit
Note: i1R 2 EOS Micro USB charging cable is included.
●Fast and convenient charging processing by Micro-USB cable
●Light and Tiny, the whole light is as slim as your pinky finger
●Delivering 150 lumens output with a soft, well-balanced beam
●Twist the light head to control the ON/OFF and mode change
- Technical Details
Note: i1R 2 EOS KIT comes with Micro USB charging cable.
|Beam Distance (ft)||131|
|Beam Distance (m)||40|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||150|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised Li-ion Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||400|
|Light Form||Chip Scale Packaging LED|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR Optic Lens|
|Mode Operation||No Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series I (Keychain)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||150|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||15m|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||6h|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||13.5 / 0.48|
|Length (mm / in)||44 / 1.73|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||14.8 / 0.58|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||14.8 / 0.58|
|Led||5-sided Glowing CSP LED|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift|
- Very small, but mightyI have to admit for its size its impressively powerful, but had i seen it in a shop i would never had bought it due to its very small size. So gave it to the wife for her key ring, Basically if you can justify the price buy one you'll be happy with it.
- Tiny and awesomeTiny torch for your keys, bright and rechargeable also water-resistant, barely even notice I’m carrying it
- Magic little torch.All I can say is wow. Tiny torch with a fantastic very bright light. I have other larger torches for around the house, and this is probably as bright if not brighter than them.
It is also very convenient to add to a key ring as it is so small. If it's reliable then it will be a great comfort to have with you.
Another bonus, its rechargeable so no longer have to look for batteries.
- Perfect keychain choiceI've had this device for a month or two. Here's what I like:
* Easy to charge: It's micro-USB and I have all sorts of plugs and adapters for that, virtually anywhere I go.
* It seems to hold a charge well: I haven't run out (yet) when I needed it.
* It has a nice "dim" setting that is great for walking at night and being visible to vehicles.
* It has a very bright setting that is great for when you actually need to see something at night or in the dark.
* It really is a good size for a keychain. Smaller would always be better, but this seems to be near the limit of how small a torch can get and still be useful.
- Awesome little lightI LOVE the Olight i1R EOS. It is the smallest, shortest, and lightest flashlight I own, making it perfect for Every Day Carry. The textured finish on the light head and body make it easy to operate the light on/off. As with any quality light, it is waterproof and has two useful settings…a dim low-lumen one when that suffices, and a bright 130-lumen setting when needed. The charging port is awesome with a great indicator of charging status. And as always, Olight includes first-class packaging materials. The quality and appeal of this box makes for an amazing gift to anyone. Plus, the box includes key information regarding the product, making it easy to see specifications and understand the product.
- Never afraid of losing itBought one for my keyring... like it rechargeable, very bright and perfect size... I owned an i1r before and lost it, because the tail and the head are two parts, now I am no more worrying, they are connected
- SimpleI owned it as a free gift. Really love it. Simple design and operation. Twist to open and harder to high lumen. Gonna purchase more and send some friends! Good work Olight
- Tiny beastLovely size for my keying! Not heavy at all. The battery life seems very good. I bought several in total. I will never worry i can not find the head any more. LOL.
- Awesome littel EDC light!Great little light for an EDC. It is now the smallest, shortest, and lightest flashlight I own!
- Amazing light!I still wonder how such a small torch can generate so much light. And it's rechargeable which is even more amazing for the size of it.
- Jedi weaponI felt a definite disturbance in the force when I first switched this light on!
- MichaelI got one of these as a giveaway with a large purchase I made.
I kinda scoffed at it ,but charged it & started carrying it in my pocket.
Great output for 150 lumens!
I can charge it I need to with just a regular mini USB cable.
Holds a charge for weeks. Doesn't get hot.
Good battery life & fully charges in little over an hour.
- Tiny i1R2 EOSThis light is so good no word can describe it