● Change the way you use a tactical torch
● The world’s first tactical torch that produces 2,000 lumens, throws 560 meters and endures harsh 2-meter drop test
● The world’s first tactical torch that connects to a remote pressure swith magnetically
● The world’s first tactical torch that let you know the battery level at any point without seeing it
- Technical Details
2000 Lumens 560m throw
With 2 programmable configurations, the Warrior X can be set for personalized choice of hunting and law enforcement use accordingly. The Warrior X features a thick aluminum alloy body including a 3mm tempered glass lens and a stainless steel blue crenulated bezel. With a revolutionary design, the Warrior X tailcap integrates the operation switch, charging port, and remote pressure magnetic port all in the same place for simple manipulation.
This versatile metal switch is not only more wear-resisting than your ordinary rubber switch but is also extremely quiet for covert operations. The Warrior X also features a vibration battery indicator so you can always stay on top of battery life. With a rich assortment of compatible accessories, the Warrior X is here to meet the needs of any hardcore lifestyle.
Heavy-duty build: Thick aluminum alloy body and a 3mm tempered glass lens allows the Warrior X to endure harsh 2-meter drop test.
Quiet to conceal & easy operation: Wear-resistant metal tail switch built for environments where stealth is key.
Green & rechargeable: Charge directly from the tailcap via the Olight MCC USB charging cable and avoid frequent battery change.
Easy Operation: soft and deep press the tail switch to easily change between 2 output levels
The world’s first vibrating power indicator: alert if the battery is low at anytime, anywhere (power≤30% vibrate once every 5 minutes; power≤10% vibrate once per minute; power≤5% vibrate 6 times per minute).
The world’s first magnetic remote pressure switch: allow fast switch between handheld and weapon mounted.
A wide array of available accessories: including silicon grip, a magnetic weapon mount, picatinny rail mount, lanyard, pouch, MCC magnetic charging cable, magnetic remote pressure switch, USB car charger, and colored filters.
Two optional lumen configurations: ideal for hunting and law-enforcement(default program: 300 & 2,000 lumens for hunting; 2,000 lumens & Strobe for law enforcement).
|Beam Distance (ft)||1837|
|Beam Distance (m)||560|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||2000|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x Customized 18650 3000mAh Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||78400|
Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Dual Switch(Side and Tail switch)|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series M (Tactical, Military)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||2000|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||2000 lumens (~600lm); 1.5+80min.|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||300|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||280min.|
|Strobe||Yes, 2000 Lumens at 13 HZ|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||218 / 7.69|
|Length (mm / in)||142 / 5.59|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||41 / 1.61|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||25.4 / 1.01|
|Led||Cree XHP35 NW LED|
|Use||hunting, tactical, military, security and protection, police, EDC, outdoor, professional activities, police;|
- Bought the warrior x in the Christmas sale, spur of the moment decision as I had done 2 purchases in the Black Friday sales, The torch is very well made and looks robust enough to take a knock or two, charged it up and took it out to compare it with a Night master 800, the amount of light on 300 lumens was similar to the Night master tested out to 140 yards the spot was wider than the Night master by 50%, But on full 2000 lumens the amount of light was fantastic there was a fair amount of spill which lit up an area around the main spot, did not test it out to its full 560 yards will try that another night, Quite impressed with the torch, how ever you do not get all the items that are described in the accessories included typo error I expect.