Here at Olight, we believe in our products.
If your Olight product has any defect as a result of the materials or workmanship, please email email@example.com. We want to make it right! You can also troubleshoot it yourself first and there are some usual troubleshooting methods at the bottom!
Within 30 days of purchase:
If you don't want it anymore, you can contact us to send it back in its original condition, we will be responsible for the shipping costs. Returned items must be in the same new condition, unworn and in the original packaging. Free or promotional items must be returned along with the original item when being fully refunded.
If there is a product problem or we have sent the wrong item, we will be responsible for the shipping costs. Once you apply for a replacement, we will send you a return label to return the item to us.
Within 2 or 5 years of purchase(Within Limited Warranty):
Return the product to Olight and we will repair or replace it as long as the torch is not working because of factory defects. This does not include obvious user wear or extreme damage.
Please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may need your serial number(S/N), order number, and a simple description about your issue. If possible, please attach a video that shows the problem with your torch.
After 5 years of purchase:
Items are no longer under warranty, but we are glad to recommend other products to you or we can offer a 10%-30% discount on a new replacement.
Note to customers in Ireland:
If you are from Ireland, please let us know in your email. Please don't worry, we will still follow our normal procedures for dealing with after-sales in Ireland. Please feel free to contact us!
Specific warranty period for special products and spare parts
Accessories such as pocket clips, holsters, filters, lanyards, (Head-light) Headband, Osling, Non-rechargeable batteries
ONE year warranty
Rechargeable batteries, i1R/ i1R2 EOS, i3E, Obuddy ,Charging cable, Remote pressure switches, Omino.
TWO year warranty
i1R2 PRO, Array series, H05S,PL mini series, Baldr mini series and PL Pro
FIVE year warranty
Most torches, including Omni-Dok
TEN year warranty
1. Items purchased before Jun. 2013 will only receive a 2-Year Warranty.
2. For after-sales replacement, the warranty period starts at the time of purchase of the original order.
1. Please make sure that if you are accidentally put your light into lock mode, please hold down the button for approximately 3 seconds to engage and disengage. Press and hold the button for 3 seconds and keep your hand in front of the light. When the low setting turns on, let go and hold the button down to cycle to the high setting.
2. Please make sure that the tail cap has been already screwed tight and the battery is on the right direction.
3. Try swabbing the contacts in the tail cap and the surface of the charger with some rubbing alcohol to thoroughly clean them.
4. Please ensure that the light has been fully charged, try another cable or battery if possible.