Olight Seeker 3 Pro
Olight Seeker 3 Pro is a powerful and rechargeable led torch that is an upgraded version of Seeker 2 pro, brighter than Seeker 2 pro(3200 lumens）, It is small and portable, perfect for everyday carry; In addition, Seeker 3 Pro is equipped with stainless steel attack head, aviation aluminum alloy shell and other materials and processes, which can resist 1.5 meters drop, and the waterproof level is IPX8. It is an outdoor professional LED torchlight.
Powerful Handheld Torch 4200 Lumens
The luminous flux reaches 4200 lumens, Seeker 3 Pro is a strong torchlight, equipped with 4 high-efficiency OSRAM P9 lamp beads. Built-in temperature sensor, when it detects that the handheld torch is overheated, too bright, or blocked in front, it will automatically downshift to ensure safe use. The button on the side of the head can be rotated 360° to adjust the light, or long press to change gears. The 8-level instrument panel is located on both sides of the buttons, which are 4-level brightness display and 5-level power display.
Flood Light Torch Range 250 Meters
Seeker 3 Pro is a Floodlight torch that is suitable for outdoor rescue and search at night, and it has 250 meters of maximum irradiation distance.
It uses Olight 21700 5000 mAh custom lithium-ion battery, MCC3 charging cable with a charging current of up to 2A, a full voltage of 4.2V±0.05V, a full charge only takes 4.5 hours, and the longest battery life can reach 15 days.
Seeker 3 Pro Mode & Operation Method
3D wheel + smart lock button + occlusion automatic shifting + 8-level dashboard power display
• 3D wheel
The button on the side of the head can be rotated 360° to adjust the light, or long press to change gears.
(1) Clockwise rotation: Rotate clockwise to increase the brightness infinitely after the power is turned on, stop rotating the brightness to stop increasing, and keep rotating the brightness to increase to the current maximum brightness (extremely bright gear is the highest brightness) (considering the temperature, voltage, etc. to limit the current maximum brightness); When it rotates to the current maximum brightness, it will be reminded by the flashing indicator of the highest position of the current brightness level;
(2) Counterclockwise rotation: when the power is turned on in the non-moonlight mode, the brightness will be infinitely reduced by counterclockwise rotation, the brightness will stop decreasing when the rotation is stopped, and the brightness will be reduced to the low-brightness gear when it is rotated; Unchanged; when rotating to the current minimum brightness, the indicator light at the lowest position of the brightness level flashes to remind; If the machine is turned off within 30 seconds of misoperation, it will automatically enter the key lock mode, and it can be unlocked by rotating more than 90 degrees.
• Smart key lock
If there is no key operation within 30s of shutdown, the key will be locked automatically; in the key lock mode, press the side key, the battery indicator will indicate the current remaining battery, and the host will not light up;
Unlock: Rotate the button > 1/4 turn within 1s in any direction to unlock, after unlocking, the brightness and power indicators indicate the current memory brightness and the current remaining power respectively;
In unlocked mode:
(1) Single press:
On/Off. The brightness output is the memory brightness when it is turned on (high-grade and above brightness is stored as high-grade, mid-range and above brightness is automatically saved as memory brightness when shut down, after 1 minute, it is memorized as mid-range, and below mid-range brightness is automatically saved as memory brightness when it is turned off);
(2) Long press: In shutdown state, press and hold for 1s to enter the moonlight gear; in power-on mode, press and hold to cycle gears in the order of low, middle, high and low (Turbo, Moon are not in the cycle);
(3) Double click: Quickly double-click to enter Turbo mode, double-click again to return (if the memory is above the mid-range brightness, it will return to the mid-range);
(4) Three strikes:
Quickly triple-click or press the side button more than three consecutive times to enter Strobe mode
• Blocking downshifts
When the current output is 3 or more brightness indicators after the power is turned on, when it is detected that there is an obstruction at the light outlet, the output brightness will automatically decrease to avoid the high temperature generated by the strong light from burning out the obstruction/lens (rotational dimming is invalid after the shading downshift). The output will return to the brightness before the downshift after the light outlet blocker is removed.
Actively close the blocking downshift function:
Double-click (or triple-click) within 5s of the downshift, the output brightness will automatically enter the corresponding gear, and the light-sensing downshift function will be turned off at this time. Shut down to restore the light-sensing downshift function. (For example, double-click (or triple-click) after downshifting for 5s, the output brightness will automatically enter the corresponding gear and then automatically decrease.)
In the power-on state, double press the button and keep it, the output flashes once for a short time of 3 minutes, and flashes twice for a long time of 9 minutes.
• The 8-level instrument panel is located on both sides of the buttons, which are 4-level brightness display and 5-level power display.
1.Charging: Charge the product before use. Connect the included magnetic USB charging cable to a USB power supply (USB power supply is not included in this product, users can use their own mobile phone, digital product USB power adapter or power bank, and use a USB power supply with a power of 10W or above for optimal charging efficiency), and then attached to the charging port at the rear of the torchlight, the indicator light on the charger is red to indicate charging is in progress, and green to indicate that it is fully charged or not connected).
2. Battery installation: Take out the product from the package, unscrew the tail cover before use, take out the battery insulating sheet inside, and then tighten the tail cover. If you need to replace the battery, make sure that the negative pole of the battery is facing the head of the torchlight.
3. When the temperature of the product rises, it will automatically reduce the output to suppress the torch from overheating.
4. The lens has a built-in sensor, please keep the surface clean. Dirt or water mist on the lens surface will affect the sensor's work, please erase it in time.
5. Please pay attention to protect the surface of the lens to prevent scratches. Scratches on the lens surface will reduce the light output rate, and in severe cases, it will affect the work of the internal sensor.
|Seeker 3 Pro User Manual.pdf||1507kb||Preview|