S1 Mini Baton
● Extremely compact. The new S1 MINI are the shortest CR123A & RCR123A battery compatible side-switch led torch
● The included battery is rechargeable through a built-in Micro-USB port
● Magnetic tail cap. The torch attaches securely to any ferrous metal surface for hands free use
- Technical Details
S1 Mini 600 lumens 6500k 70 CRI,43g
Two versions available
HCRI model 450 lumens color temperature: cool white 5500k, 90 CRI.
✓ Includes a rechargeable RCR123A with the built-in Micro-USB port and included cable
✓ Constructed of a 6061 - T6 Aluminium body featuring Stainless Steel Bezel, side switch dampening ring, and pocket clip
✓ Comes with Olight's 5 Year Warranty
✓ Battery can be charged with the built-in Micro-USB port and included cable
✓ Extremely compact. The new S1 MINI is one of the shortest CR123A & RCR123A battery compatible flashlights.
|Beam Distance (ft)||426|
|Beam Distance (m)||130|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||600|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x CR123A/RCR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||4200|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||450|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||450 lumens (~250lm) - 1+55m|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||250|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||60m|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||50|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||6h|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||12|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||30h|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||15days|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||43 / 1.52|
|Length (mm / in)||54 / 2.13|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.83|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.83|
|Led||High performance LED|
|Use||Everyday carry, keychain, car, camping, fishing, edc, special gift|
- My Go To EDC FlashlightOlight never ceases to amaze. Powerful light in a compact package that has an awesome two way pocket clip. What more is there to say?... Oh actually the built in charging port on the battery is very useful, especially with the availability of micro USB cables. Olight's customer service is FANTASTIC! I had an issue with one of their previous model flashlights having a parasitic drain. I put in a warranty claim and they responded saying it was a tail cap issue. They promptly sent me a new flashlight with some small goodies due to the tail cap being unavailable. I was delighted, because I always like to have a flashlight available and a new flashlight is almost like getting a new pair of shoes for me.
Can't beat the value Olight brings to the portable light industry. I have 4 Olights and will absolutely be ordering more in the future.
- Perfect edc lightPerfect edc light. Little thick for keychain but it's fine for me. Lock function on keychain is just perfect.
Light enough to put it on my cap and make Headlamp too.
Battery last long enough. Light is bright enough to use, even for some self-defense situations to blind.
Moonlight is bright enough to check when it's completely dark, and so convenient for some situations too, like we you don't want to wake up your family in the middle of night.
No complaints so far.
- Excellent, Ultra Small Every Day Carry LED Flashlight with Mulitiple Uses and FeaturesI have two of these. One for every day carry (EDC) and one for camping. The modes for this light allow plenty bright output for searching into the distance to an ultra low that can preserve night adapted vision and run like forever on a single CR123A or charged 16340 cell. The clip affords use as a headlamp on a cap or hat brim without sticking over due to the "mini" of this Mini Baton. Quick access to ultra-low or to strobe for defense are great aspects of the user interface.
Should mention that the Olight TW1 and TW1-O diffusers (one white with Glow In the Dark additive and the other red) snap securely in place to provide area light lantern capability or "traffic wand" use. Also, there are Red, Green, and Blue fit over filters from Olight as well, although they don't fit as securely as the TW1 wand/caps.
- ReviewBrilliant little pocket light . Don’t know you have it until it’s needed . Great choice modes for different brightness and love the double tap to get high beam. Would highly recommend.