S1 Mini Baton HCRI
● Extremely compact led torch with 450 lumens
● With an aluminum alloy uni-body structure, give a comfortable yet solid grip and feel.
● Including a Micro-USB charging port in a RCR123A battery,Illuminated low battery and lockout mode indicator in the center of the side switch.
● Magnetic tail cap.Deep carry dual-direction pocket clip with a lanyard hole on the top for the perfect carry options.
- Technical Details
S1 mini CW HCRI 450 lumens 5500k 90CRI
Two versions available
HCRI model 450 lumens color temperature: cool white 5500k, 90 CRI.
✓ Includes a rechargeable RCR123A with the built-in Micro-USB port and included cable
✓ Constructed of a 6061 - T6 Aluminium body featuring Stainless Steel Bezel, side switch dampening ring, and pocket clip
✓ Comes with Olight's 5 Year Warranty
✓ Battery can be charged with the built-in Micro-USB port and included cable
✓ Extremely compact. The new S1 MINI is one of the shortest CR123A & RCR123A battery compatible flashlights.
|Beam Distance (ft)||426|
|Beam Distance (m)||130|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||600 (HCRI 450)|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x CR123A/RCR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||4200|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||450|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||450 lumens (~250lm) - 1+55m|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||250|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||60m|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||50|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||6h|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||12|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||30h|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||15days|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||43 / 1.52|
|Length (mm / in)||54 / 2.13|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.83|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.83|
|Led||High performance LED|
|Use||Everyday carry, keychain, car, camping, fishing, edc, special gift|
- Love this light.This flashlight is fantastic. I use it all the time. The 3 beam intensity settings are cool. I bring it every time I walk my dog at night. Bought one for my father on his birthday and he likes it. It will get warm with prolonged use, but that's to be expected with how small and bright this is.
- Perfect power and size for EDC!Everything about this light is perfect! Totally waterproof! Let my kid play with it in the bath tub! Once you learn how to switch modes etc. it's very intuitive. Strobe is 3 day clicks but will not stay to memory. Moonlight mode is great for reading or night light and lasts up to 15 on one battery; and you get two batteries! It is all genuine Olight products and accessories. Very happy. I was extremely hesitant to buy such expensive flashlight, but I think it's well worth the money. Oh, it can also clip to a hat so you can use it like a head lamp!
- Fantastic Micro-FloodIt’s incredible how much natural light comes shining out of this thing that is barely fatter than a double-a battery. The specially shaped and frosted optic projects a wide, soft-edged beam with tons of spill, making it perfect for tasks in one’s immediate vicinity, or for navigating low-light areas.
The HCRI LED means the colors you see are true-to-life, making this an excellent choice for, photography, medical/emt, and electrical work. Any time color is important, a high CRI rating is key.
The five levels of output cover most any situation you’d encounter in day-to-day activities. Triple-tapping means the strobe is useless under stress, so I’d prefer a beacon or sos mode.
The new clip design is much better at accommodating wide materials like hat brims, which is nice. When you’re done, it can be clipped lens-down so it’s protected within the pocket.
This bundle is a must, imho, as it includes a second rechargeable battery at a discount.
- Great for edcOutstanding light for the size, hasn't left my pocket since I got it. I took the clip off and just leave it loose in my pocket.
- Love it.Love it. My favorite thing about it is that I can comfortably clip it to my baseball cap without it being in the way, since it is so small and lightweight.
I like this HCRI version. There is a noticeable difference compared to lesser LEDs.