665g, 12000 Lumens, 380 meteres throw
The X7R Marauder is a combination of all the best technology in today's tech market combining to create one of the brightest and most advanced flashlights in existence.
The X7R Marauder is the redesigned brighter and rechargeable version of the X7 with extraordinarily high output and performance.
The light has a built-in battery pack coupled with an upgraded circuit board to catapult the maximum output to 12,000 lumens.
It is completely improved based on X7 marauder, with precisely-milled finger grooves, with chamfered edges for maximum grip and comfort during use.
The heat sinks have been meticulously designed to decrease heat transferred to the body of the light before the output is lowered due to our custom thermal management system.
We are proud to offer the X7R with years of development and innovation to provide you with the best flashlight experience possible
● Maximum output of 12,000 lumens
● USB Type-C charging port and cable included, providing 3 times faster charging than normal micro-USB cable
● Smart output control to prevent overheating - Proximity sensors that drop the output automatically when the flashlight head approaches a nearby object or the temperature gets too hot
● Innovative twist to open and close charging port cover design that still maintains waterproof ability.
● Ergonomic and user-friendly design. Milled finger grooves for a natural and comfortable grip.
- Technical Details
665g, 12000 Lumens, 380 meteres throw
✓ USB Type-C charging port and cable included, providing 3 times faster charging than normal micro-USB cable, and it is also quickly becoming the mainstream technology.
✓ Innovative twist to open and close charging port cover design that still maintains waterproof ability.
✓ Enhance safety. Proximity sensor that drops the output automatically when the flashlight head approaches a nearby object. Active thermal management system that reduces the output when the temperature gets too hot to prevent any damage or overheating.
✓ Ergonomic and user-friendly design. Pop-out lanyard hole for thicker chord to support the weight of the light while still being discrete. Milled finger grooves for a natural and comfortable grip.
✓ Multi-function indicator under the side switch. It can work as location indicator, flashlight status indicator, and low battery indicator.
|Beam Distance (ft)||1247|
|Beam Distance (m)||380|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||12000|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised Li-Ion Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||36100|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Large size (Deodorant Spray / Coke Can)|
|Series||Series X (eXtreme performance)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||12000|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
12000 lumens (~3000lm);
3 minutes (2hours).
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||7000|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
7000 lumens (~3000lm);
12 minutes (1hour,50minutes).
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||3000|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||2 hours,10 minutes.|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||1000|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||6 hours.|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||500|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||14 hours.|
|LEVEL 6 (lumens)||10|
|Run-time LEVEL 6||30 days.|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||665 / 23.46|
|Length (mm / in)||129 / 5.08|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||68 / 2.67|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||52 / 2.05|
|Led||3 x high performance LED|
|Packaging||Carton gift box|
|Use||Search & rescue, self-defense, car, camping, fishing, household, general use, climbing, cave exploration, outdoor activities|
- Bought in the Black Friday sales, this torch is the brightest I own mega bright on 12000 lumens lights up the playing field I take the dog for a walk on, out to 140 yards every thing is lit up at an angle of 80 degrees in front of you, the torch does warm up quickly but has not gone into a lower lumen mode yet, if your finger is near the sensor it picks it up and dims quickly, its quite heavy and bulky for the pocket but has an amazing light output for its size, it charges up pretty quickly after being used of and on for 1 hour walks, tried it out to its full distance and you could maybe pick out a person as the amount of light fades at distance with it having such a wide floodlight beam, worth buying in the sale but full price you would need to have a good reason to spend that amount of cash.
- As usual build quality is top notch and flawless. I now own 6 different olight torches and not a single one of them has let me down. This latest edition has been used on a daily basis for nearly 2 weeks on a low setting and the odd occasional blast on full power, and I’ve yet to charge it, very impressed.
Proximity sensor seems pretty pointless to me, I can’t really see any situations that you’d be in where it’s needed, if you are very close to something and it needs to lower the output you probably have it on too high anyway? Saying that though I wouldn’t fancy dropping it in any dry easily combustible material, it gets pretty hot on high power., nearly as hot as my 16000lm dt70.
Neat little trick I learnt the other morning when my washer nozzles were frozen up.........full power for a minute and this torch defrosted them, neighbours must think i’m crazy.
- I purchased this torch about 3 months ago now and have had a lot of time to test it get used to it and put it through its paces. All I can say is I absolutely will not be buying any other torches as this is amazing the light that comes out of it is amazing even in the lowest setting it is really good in caves tunnels and very dark places highly recommend torches will not use any other torches
- This torch/flashlight arrived in the Olight packaging and box - which is amazing. Brilliant as a gift for someone as it looks so well finished and professional.
The charging element of the torch is utilised with a twist of the tail cap - which then opens a micro USB. The fact that the light is rechargeable is brilliant - guilt free lumens. It's quickly charging too !
t sits in my kit bag in the car and is my grab light for any large search job. It's like holding a car headlight, it's that bright!
Yes it's relatively expensive - but you get what you pay for and this is the best !
- The newly updated flagship of the Olight range. And what a cracker it is.....!!!
I must say, I liked the original X7 Marauder which followed the typical design elements that Olight use, such as the beautiful chunky square knurling. So when I first saw the promotional pictures of the second generation X7R a couple of months ago, I was a little disappointed that the design deviated a bit from that style. However, upon seeing the X7R in the flesh, I am absolutely thrilled with it.
This is a pricey torch, admittedly. But you are getting a really premium product with lots of useful features. I love it!!