S2R Baton II
● CW LED with a maximum output of 1,150 lumens
● Includes a customized 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable
● Three-color power level indication show the power levels
● Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light
- Technical Details
S2R Baton II has a compact build for easy grip and portability. The light can produce a maximum output of 1,150 lumens including an upgraded TIR lens that produces a perfectly balanced beam. It has several modes to choose from including three standard modes, turbo, moonlight, and strobe. The S2R Baton II features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you always know when to charge. It also features a dual direction pocket clip for enhanced everyday carry.
|Beam Distance (ft)||443|
|Beam Distance (m)||135|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1150|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||customised 18650|
|Light Intensity (candela)||4600|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1150|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||1150 lumens (~400lm); 2+230m|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||400|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||4h|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||120|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||14h|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||100h|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||60 days|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||98.5 / 3.47|
|Length (mm / in)||100 / 3.94|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||23 / 0.9|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||23 / 0.9|
|Packaging||Custom plastic enclosure.|
|Use||everyday carry, key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use|
- Best torchI have purchased the S2R Baton 2 and i can assure you it is the torch i have ever owned even though i was a mag lite big fan until i tried Olight.
I would highly recommend as it is so strong and even use it as a head light attach to my baseball cup with the good clip that come with it, actually you get 2 clips one black, the other blue and love both, the magnetic charger is top noch and i would advise you all to try Olight, believe you won't go back to whatever brand you have used before. Enjoy and well done Olight.
- Best EDC I’ve ever hadFantastic, small, tough, multi function, multipurpose light-source.
Had mine a couple of weeks and use it frequently.
Strobe marks position easily and attracts attention from an incredible distance (Tested it at over 1Km over fields)
Turbo would disorient any prospective attacker, even in daylight.
High and medium give plenty of power for dog walking etc.
Moonlight is excellent for illuminating small areas, or using when you don’t want to disturb others.
Low power easily bright enough for normal, domestic use due to great beam pattern.
Magnetic base, mag charger and lock-off features make it perfect as an all weather EDC.
- Excellent quality excellent torchAmazingly good torch with good magnet