S1R Baton II
● Delivering a huge output of 1,000 lumens only powered by a single IMR16340
● Body built for grip: Small squared texture milling for a perfect grip and feel
● Three-color power level indications to indicate the power levels
● The new MCC 1A provides fast charging solution to most Olight products
- Technical Details
The S1R BATON II is the first of Olight’s new generation of single IMR16340 powered rechargeable side-switch EDC flashlights. This extremely compact light reaches an incredible max output of 1,000 lumens thanks to the included new high discharge rate battery. The second-generation TIR optic lens pushes the beam to a new level with unmatched clarity and balanced hotspot. While retaining the classic look of the Baton series, the S1R BATON II features an articulate texturized body pattern that provides a great feel resulting in a firmer grip. The provided MCC 1A is compatible with all existing Olight MCC rechargeable products (MCC 1A is not compatible with R50 Pro and PL MINI).
|Beam Distance (ft)||475|
|Beam Distance (m)||145|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1000|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Light Intensity (candela)||5250|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1000 to 300|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||1.5 + 37min|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||600 to 300|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||1.5 + 45min|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||3h40min|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||12|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||20h|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||8days|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||51 / 1.8|
|Length (mm / in)||63 / 2.48|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.83|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.83|
|Led||High Performance CW LED|
|Use||Everyday carry, key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use|
- Fantastic little lightThis is one of 6 olights I now own, but it is the one I keep going back to use night after night. Great illumination for around the home when you don't want to wake your family. As always, fantastic build quality, the magnetic charging base makes it such an ease to use, all in all a magnificent product
- Perfect EDC lightBy far the best EDC light out there. Feels very solid and very handy. Awesome little light with an impressive amount of light output.
- FantasticFantastic ! Perfect EDC . Great quality !
- Can not be more satisfiedI have several branded torches, but this one, surprises everyone who sees it.
It's really a 300lm torch with two, time-limited turbo modes (1000lm and 600lm). The 1000lm is super bright and packs a heck of punch. I bought it for EDC (Every Day Carry), The 1000lm mode and is the reason I bought the torch. In the UK we cannot carry self-defence weapons, but we can dazzle the hell out of an attacker in order to make a fast getaway.
The Baton is smaller than you think.
The 60lm setting is excellent for short throws, and the circle of light is evenly spread. The 1000lm mode illuminates everything.
My previous favourite brand torch allows you to change the beam from spot to flood, with a 1000lm torch I no longer need to focus the beam to see further, it's lit already. I am so impressed by the S1R Baton II's output that I have since purchased the Olight SR Mini Intimidator II (1600lm with a time-limited turbo of 3200lm) for general usage.
- Compact, well made and BRIGHT!!Absolutely love this. USB rechargeable for convenience, waterproof, the brightness modes go from super dim to the extremely bright 1000lm mode, and it's very nicely made. Best purchase I have made in a long time. I'm now an Olight convert!!
- The best of many...Over the years I’ve owned many torches, from Maglite to Surefire etc and this little bugger blasts them all out of the water twice over. For the size and cost this torch is an absolute no brainier...
- Everyone needs this torchI have now owned this torch since the last flash sale and can honestly say it is indispensable. It has been used at work, outdoors, diying and during a powercut. Its far and away superior to any of the previous torches owned (including some much larger and more expensive ones). Im too lazy to write a full spec review, but essentially every one who has used this torch has been amazed by the output, quality and how compact it is. Its a joy to not have to constantly look for spare batteries and has made such an impression that my Olight collection is rapidly growing already. Buy one (Or several)
- FantasticThis is a fantastic little torch! Super bright (it will surprise you)! Really well made, lots of great features: so really happy I bought it. This will be my go to torch!
- Pocket friendly powerhouseNot much to say except dont be fooled by the compact size of this amazing little torch. Looks a bit like a toy, but puts many far larger well known brand torches to shame. This was my first foray into the Olight range and although I now own a number of the larger models its surprising how often I still reach for this one first.used and abused daily at home and work. Cant fault to features or build quality. Everyone should own one of these.