S1R Baton II
S1R Baton II (Ｄesert Tan), Click Here
● 1,000-lumen output
● Body built for grip: Small squared texture milling for a perfect grip and feel
● Three-color power level indications to indicate the power levels
● The MCC charger is compatible with all existing rechargeable flashlights and headlamps using this charging method
- Technical Details
Olight focuses on developing the most handy torch for outdoor lovers, today S1R Baton II is born! The fully upgraded S1R Baton II is rebuilt from the ground up featuring a 10% output upgrade, improving charging, enhanced grip and even dramatically improved bean profile comfortable for eyes. This is the ultimate pocket flashlight. Grab it for tent, night dog walking, book reading, cooking, you could clip it on your backpack, belt, or pocket for easy access with reversible, hardened stainless steel clip. The S1R Baton II is the highest output rechargeable led torch ever produced by Olight. Powered by high discharge rate IMR16340 battery, S1R Baton II reaches an incredible max output of 1,000 lumens. The second-generation TIR optic lens pushes the beam to a new level with unmatched clarity and balanced hot spot.
✓ S1R Baton II adopts a brand new small squared texture milling pattern for an extremely firm grip and great look.
✓ Perfectly balanced hot spot for optimal clarity and a soft transition to maintain comfortable vision when use.
✓ Three color power level indication: the power indicator located in the center of the side switch shows the power level in three colors, Green : Power>60%, Yellow: 10% < Power < 60%; Red: Power <10%
✓ Highly efficient MCC II charger:This round-edge magnetic USB charging is not only 13% thinner than the previous MCC but also is compatible with existing Olight MCC rechargeable products.
✓ Highly waterproof grade IPX8: submersible up to 2 meters for at lease 30 minutes without any damage
✓ Olight 5-Year Warranty
|Beam Distance (ft)||475|
|Beam Distance (m)||145|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1000|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Light Intensity (candela)||5250|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1000 to 300|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||1.5 + 37min|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||600 to 300|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||1.5 + 45min|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||3h40min|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||12|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||20h|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||8days|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||51 / 1.8|
|Length (mm / in)||63 / 2.48|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.83|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.83|
|Led||High Performance CW LED|
|Use||Everyday carry, key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use|
- Pocket friendly powerhouseNot much to say except dont be fooled by the compact size of this amazing little torch. Looks a bit like a toy, but puts many far larger well known brand torches to shame. This was my first foray into the Olight range and although I now own a number of the larger models its surprising how often I still reach for this one first.used and abused daily at home and work. Cant fault to features or build quality. Everyone should own one of these.
- The best of many...Over the years I’ve owned many torches, from Maglite to Surefire etc and this little bugger blasts them all out of the water twice over. For the size and cost this torch is an absolute no brainier...
- Everyone needs this torchI have now owned this torch since the last flash sale and can honestly say it is indispensable. It has been used at work, outdoors, diying and during a powercut. Its far and away superior to any of the previous torches owned (including some much larger and more expensive ones). Im too lazy to write a full spec review, but essentially every one who has used this torch has been amazed by the output, quality and how compact it is. Its a joy to not have to constantly look for spare batteries and has made such an impression that my Olight collection is rapidly growing already. Buy one (Or several)
- Fantastic ! Perfect EDC . Great quality !
- I have several branded torches, but this one, surprises everyone who sees it.
It's really a 300lm torch with two, time-limited turbo modes (1000lm and 600lm). The 1000lm is super bright and packs a heck of punch. I bought it for EDC (Every Day Carry), The 1000lm mode and is the reason I bought the torch. In the UK we cannot carry self-defence weapons, but we can dazzle the hell out of an attacker in order to make a fast getaway.
The Baton is smaller than you think.
The 60lm setting is excellent for short throws, and the circle of light is evenly spread. The 1000lm mode illuminates everything.
My previous favourite brand torch allows you to change the beam from spot to flood, with a 1000lm torch I no longer need to focus the beam to see further, it's lit already. I am so impressed by the S1R Baton II's output that I have since purchased the Olight SR Mini Intimidator II (1600lm with a time-limited turbo of 3200lm) for general usage.
- This is a fantastic little torch! Super bright (it will surprise you)! Really well made, lots of great features: so really happy I bought it. This will be my go to torch!