● Powered by a 550mAh RCR123A customized battery of five times discharging rate, giving a maximum output up to 900 lumens.
● The S1R can be charged through the magnetic contact charging port
● Flat magnetic tail cap that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces as a hands-free option
- Technical Details
Whether you are driving, working, playing, backpacking, camping, or just walking the dog, the S1R Baton is the perfect solution for any dark situation. Use the S1R's reversible, hardened stainless steel pocket clip on your backpack, belt, or pocket for easy access. The S1R baton (S1R) is a side-switch, rechargeable EDC flashlight, powered by one RCR123 rechargeable lithium battery of high discharging rate, giving a maximum output of 900 lumens. The TURBO S model includes a 600-lumen mode and an improved user interface. It utilizes a Cree XM-L2 LED. Coupled with the TIR optic lens of high light transmission rate to deliver a balanced beam. The S1R has five brightness levels and a strobe mode, covering an output range of 0.5 to 900 lumens. The outer appearance of the S1R follows the style of BATON Series and comes with a magnetic charging cable. You can also use our desktop micro-dock as an optional charger, which makes it easier to acquire the power source whether at home or outdoors, and make sure the flashlight is always ready to bring brightness to your life at any time.
Brightness increases or decreases gradually: when the flashlight is switched on/off, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes.
Flat magnetic tail cap that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces as a hands-free option.
Lockout mode can be activated on the side switch for accidental triggering protection, along with a low-voltage indicator underneath.
Reverse polarity protection circuits.
A built-in timer allows light to be automatically shut off after either 3 minutes (Short) or 9 minutes (Long).
The standby current is below 30uA.
|Beam Distance (ft)||476|
|Beam Distance (m)||145|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||900|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||customized RCR123A HDC|
|Light Intensity (candela)||5250|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up-close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||900|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||900 lumens (~300lm); 50m (1.5m)|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||600|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||600 lumens (~300lm); 55m (1.5m)|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||300|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||1h|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||4.5h|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||12|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||33h|
|LEVEL 6 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 6||15 days|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||54 / 1.9|
|Length (mm / in)||66 / 2.59|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.82|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||20 / 0.78|
|Led||High performance LED|
|Packaging||Custom plastic enclosure.|
|Use||Everyday carry, key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use|
- Got 2Another great light i got two when they were on offer. Never leave home without one in my pocket.
- Excellent little torch for walking the dog. Three brightness levels plus two turbo and one moonlight mode gives me as much or as little illumination as I need to find Jax, my Staffie, who likes to hide in bushes.
It's also light enough to hold in my mouth for poo clearance duties. Battery lasts for ages if you don't use turbo mode too often. My only problem has been the lanyard snapping where it connects to the torch. Easily fixed with a knot
- This little fella I bought so I had light if I broke down on my bike in the middle of know where, I did not believe it would be as bright as it is, amazing amount of light and can charge it up from the canbus fitting on the bike, fits onto the peak of my cap so acts like a head torch and have two free hand s to work with, Its well made, small fits in a pocket and you don`t know its there, charges up pretty quickly and the magnetic charging is so quick and easy to use such a good new invention, cracking wee torch.
- This is definately worth picking up, especially at a discount price, its tiny and powerfull! Even came with a nice patch.
- Dont hesistate to pick this up, especially at a discount price, at first i was slightly worried it might be a little too thick, but this thing is tiny AND extremely powerfull! Even came with a lovely patch.
- I carry this as my EDC literally EVERY day. It's bright as the sun and so so small. what I love about S1R is that you can rotate the clip to cover the power button - which means it can never power on accidentally. i carry mine in a small Fenix pouch on my belt and it fits perfectly, and in all my months of carrying it has never turned on accidentally and has always been ready to deploy when needed.
I liked this torch so much that I bought another one just after midnight last night in the Olight Store UK Black Friday deal - hard to resist at that price - under £28 for a world class micro torch with nearly 1000 lumens. The magnetic charging is fast and hassle-free.
It's a great bit of kit that, so long as I don't lose it, will easily outlive me.
The S1R is an amazing torch for it's size, and particularly at the price I paid for it here.
- Absolutely awesome bit of kit. We camp all year round in rain, wind, snow and anything else the British weather can throw at us so it's invaluable to have equipment we can rely on and this torch doesn't disappoint! We do a lot of night time filming for our youtube channel so having bright white light and great battery life is a big requirement for us and the S1R Baton gives it in the plenty-full.
Overall we are very impressed with this product and would not hesitate in using Olight products again in the future.