● Lightweight and Tiny. The entire light is slimmer than a pinky finger and weighs at only 0.42 oz/12g
● Soft and Balanced Beam. Features a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam
● Convenient Charging. Rechargeable through a built-in Micro-USB charging port.
● Easy Mode Changing. ON/OFF and output changes are controlled through twisting the flashlight head. Twist it slightly to turn it on at 5 lumens and a bit further for 130 lumens
- Technical Details
The I1R EOS is a tiny rechargeable LED keychain flashlight with dual output settings ranging from 5 to 130 lumens.
It weighs only 12g and has an extraordinarily compact size.
The I1R EOS is the perfect daily carry keychain flashlight with high output, convenient charging, and easy mode changing.
The I1R is built from strong aluminum alloy and features a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery that charges through a Micro-USB port when the light head is unscrewed and removed.
The I1R features a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam.
Changing outputs (5/130 lumens) is simple just by twisting the light head.
✓ Lightweight and Tiny. The entire light is slimmer than a pinky finger with the length shorter than a AAA battery and weight at only 0.42 oz/12g.
✓ Features a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam.
✓ Rechargeable through a built-in Micro-USB charging port. Fully charged within 1 hour and 15 minutes.
✓ ON/OFF and output changes are controlled through twisting the flashlight head. Twist it slightly to turn it on at 5 lumens and a bit further for 130 lumens.
✓ Waterproof grade: IPX8
|Beam Distance (ft)||177|
|Beam Distance (m)||54|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||130|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised Li-ion Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||730|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||No Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series I (Keychain)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||130|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||20m|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||7h|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||12 / 0.42|
|Length (mm / in)||41 / 1.61|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||14 / 0.55|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||14 / 0.55|
|Led||Philips LUXEON TX|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift|
- I've purchsed 4 of these so far & will definitely purchase more as gifts. OMG! you wouldn't believe how convenient it is to not have to swap out batteries all the time! Very bright.
Thankyou Olight Team!
- Excellent micro torch with two useful modes: (1) a low level, long-life mode good enough for picking out trip hazards, looking for dropped keys, etc. and (2) a high level, short life mode that would help you find your car in quite a large field (as long as it didn't take you more than about 20 minutes to find it). Charging is quick from a laptop USB port (I haven't tested with a pocket power bank yet) with an LED indicator to tell you when it's done. The finish is good, is feels robust, and it is amazingly tiny. Add a micro carabiner so you can clip and unclip it from whatever you attach it to without having to deal with the (small but sturdy) split ring every time and you have a perfect always-with-you / emergency torch.
- Got this little chap free with my warrior x torch, its is tiny ideal for putting on your key ring, and 130 lumens out of such a tiny torch unbelievable, wonder what the life span of the in built battery is, throw away job when its done I suppose, canny complain as it was free.
- A tiny and very powerful little keyring light, more than adequate for the purpose intended. I bought one, I'm considering buying extras. I have several models of Olight torches, all are very high quality. I'm a fan.
- Full review can be found here: https://walkwithwallace.com/2018/09/01/review-olight-i1r-eos-led-keychain-light/
- great product , fully waterproof and easy to charge and very powerful for the size
- WoW is all I can say you definitely need one of these if not more I have had this a while and ordered more as it's brilliant had recently taken it on holiday and on my keys it's size does not mean it's not bright on the contrary it's powerful and very handy. You also don't even know you have it on your person. So I recommend this too.
- Tiny and Bright - a Perfect Combination
Olight weren't joking when they said "tiny"! The coins are for reference. This tiny light weighs 12 grams all in, as the battery is integrated and rechargeable. I will be using this on my coat instead of a standard zip pull, as they probably both weigh the same, but a flashlight is more useful than a piece of cord. Bright for the size (130 lumens/5 lumens adjustable) with an impressive intensity of 730cd. It boasts a 1.5 metre drop resistant aluminium body, which may not seem like much, but when you factor in the size of this light, it is impressive. Would definitely buy again for friends.