Buy bundle 40% off, click here
● Maximum output of 2,300 lumens making the H2R the brightest single 18650 battery light
● Multiple use options including an easily detachable head strap mount turning it into a handheld light
● Rechargeable through OLIGHT's signature magnetic charging system
● Low battery warning. The light will blink once per minute when the battery is running low, and continuously blink twice when it is running out
● Slightly angled surface for the switch to locate it easily in the dark and promote the more natural operation
- Technical Details
64g, Max performance: 2300 Lumens
The H2R Nova is Olight's first 18650 battery headlamp/angle light with a massive 2300 ANSI rated lumens.
The CREE XHP50 LED in combination with a TIR bead lens delivers a perfectly balanced and even beam for maximum usable light when you need it.
Magnetic recharge and battery included. Cool white and neutral white available.
The light is easily removable from the head strap and comes with a dual-sided pocket clip to use either bezel up or down to meet your needs specifically.
The included custom 3000mAh 18650 battery is charged with Olight’s signature magnetic USB charging cable directly through the tail cap.
There is no need to remove the battery from the light, allowing you to charge on the go with ease.
✓ Body made from 6061-T6 aluminum
✓ TIR (Total Internal Refraction) optic bead lens provides evenly dispersed beam
✓ LED available in two different colors:
✓ Silicon mount on head strap allows for easy attachment, 360° of vertical rotation
✓ Light automatically dims after 1 minute of Turbo to prevent overheating
✓ Gradual brightness changes when switching outputs to allow eyes to adjust to the new brightness
✓ Special S.O.S. Mode efficiently signals for help in emergency situations
✓ Easy-to-use side switch turns light ON/OFF, accesses all 6 outputs with one hand
✓ Internally rechargeable using included magnetic charging cable (Only when equipped with included 18650 battery)
✓ Low battery warning; light blinks once per minute when running low on power
✓ Comes with Olight's 5 Year Warranty
Remark: Differences between two colors Cool White VS Neutral White
- Cool white: general preferred for indoor or urban use as light appears to be due to reflection from the white interior or exterior surface. Cool tint also creates a lot of GLARE. Outdoors - greens/browns wildlife, etc. will have a dull blue/grey look.
- Neutral white: general preferred for outdoor or rural use as the green or brown colors of foliage wildlife, etc. appear in a more natural color. Neutral/warm is also considered better in smoky/dusty/foggy environment.
|Beam Distance (ft)||501|
|Beam Distance (m)||153|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||2300|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised 18650|
|Light Intensity (candela)||5850|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR bead lens (wide/broad beam)|
|Mode Operation||Front Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series H (Headlamps, Multitasking)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||2300|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||2300 lumens(~750lm) - Cool White 1+110m|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||600|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||2h30m|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||150|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||10h|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||30|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||50h|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||1|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||45 days|
|SOS / BEACON||Yes|
|Weight (g / oz)||64 / 2.26|
|Length (mm / in)||110 / 4.33|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||25 / 0.95|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||23.2 / 0.91|
|Led||High performance LED|
|Packaging||Custom plastic enclosure.|
|Use||Everyday carry, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use, fishing, climbing, cave exploration, outdoor activities, house activities|
- Excellent torch which can be used for so many different applications ie on the bike, night running etc. Great beam and easy to charge. Also very helpful tech team who you can speak to on the phone to ensure you’re buying the right strength of torch.
- Loved the light so much i purchased another ..come with 5yr warranty however my stupid other half threw both out thinking the boxes were empty...less than 6 weeks after purchase
- Such a versatile torch with the benefit of Olight's excellent craftsmanship and design. If you can only buy one torch and can't decide between headlight or hand held, this is the only realistic option. If you want to effortlessly light up any room you enter, either work on your personality skills or just buy this.
- This is the best head torch I have ever owned, I use it mainly at my job in search and rescue, it fits on my helmet and can't fault it in any way. A very reliable bit of kit, which has been very well designed. This head torch will come in very handy when doing cliff work as a technician as it is extremely bright and you will have no problem seeing obstacles as you are descending down the cliff face.
- I use this alot for work when generally walking about at night the head harness is one of the more comfortable ones I have used. I also use it on my tac vest it's very light easy on off very bright and slimline highly recommend this torch.
- The torch is scratch resistant and waterproof to IPX8 rating which states, and I quote “The equipment is suitable for continual submersion in water under conditions which are identified by the manufacturer.” This is true for water up to and including 2 metres. It is also impact resistant to 1 ½ metres so if you were to accidentally drop it onto a hard surface it will still work fine.
The belt clip is extremely strong and I can almost guarantee that if you were to clip this torch onto your belt or pack webbing then it will not go anywhere. The head strap that is supplied is also fantastic quality. Fully adjustable and really elasticised it comes with the Olight® logo on it. The Olight® 18650 battery that comes with the torch is again terrific quality. It is specifically for use with high drain items and it holds a charge really well.
- This floody torch has no discernible hotspot, just a gradually fading, pleasantly creamy tinted, wide flood. It is excellent in its main intended purpose of a head torch. Point it where you need it and it'll perform very well. Or, if you need an extremely capable and compact hand torch, pop it out of its mount, decide whether you want it with or without clip and away you go.
So....... the H2R, compact enough not to be obtrusive during every day carry, but with up to 2000/2300 astonishing lumens of firepower or up to a month and a half of continuous light, should you desire.
My only very slight criticism would be that the torch doesn't have any sort of Glow In The Dark anywhere, which I personally think is a bit of a shame. Certainly the likes of the R50 Pro Seeker has a light dusting of blue GITD just beneath the lens rim and I find that useful.
- I use this light as bikelight. EXCELLENT!
- A truly well thought out torch.
I have 2 olight torches and both are simply superb. They have been well thought out and this angle torch sits on my body armour perfectly. Lights up what I'm looking at and leaves me with both hands to deal with whatever happens.
Oh and did I mention it's insanely bright for a small torch.
- This light is a new and revised version, which I highly recommend if you're someone who goes camping, fishing, hiking or you're just a flashaholic. I do a lot of beach fishing at night, and i've always had a bright headlamp, but I decided to treat myself to something a little more expensive. The problem with cheap cree headlamps, is that they don't have any decent low lumen settings, and that's vital for fishing at night, as you don't want to scare the fish. I use the moonlight setting a lot in pitch black conditions, as you can see perfectly if you need to make any tackle up, or de-hook a fish. The low setting is pretty bright in absolute darkness, then medium and high shine up everything within a 100ft radius. The turbo setting is an absolute monster for a single LED. It could be considered overkill, but it is nice to have it there, especially when walking through heavily wooded area, or scouring a large, wide area. I would happily purchase a newer model in the future.
- A compact head torch which can be removed and used as a hand torch.Superbly packaged. Features the signature metallic blue bezel and switch highlights.
TIR 'Total Internal Reflection' bead lens (picture a macro shot of a fly's eye. A removable pocket clip. Magnetic base. Comfortable head strap. IPX8 water and 1.5m impact resistance. Simple, intuitive User Interface. Proprietary, modified battery.
Integral USB charging via teensy magnetic cables.
Lovely build quality.
- Having owned several Olight products (yeah, my name is Harry and I'm a flashaholic) I was eager to get my hands on the larger rechargable version of the smaller H1R that I already had.
The beam is amazing, as it has no blackspots and instead throws a superb light with plenty of flood. My favourite setting is the medium range 150 lumens(10 hours), which is more than enough for working under the bonnet of your car, or walking the dog and the fact it last all night and then more is brilliant.
I made the mistake of dropping the headtorch whilst I was getting changed outside and it landed about 4 foot onto stone/concrete. This resulted in a very tiny mark on the head of the torch - but otherwise no damage whatsover. Its a really TOUGH piece of kit.