H1 NW with MCC charging kit
● CREE XM-L2 LED NW paired with bead TIR lens to deliver a balanced and soft beam
● Five brightness levels and SOS mode covering 1~500 lumens
● Compatible with CR123A or RCR123A (16340) rechargeable lithium ion battery
● Extra MCC charging Kit: including one RCR123A rechargeable battery, one magnetic USB charging cable , and one rechargeable magnetic tailcap
- Technical Details
✓ High light transmission rate TIR optic lens to deliver a balanced and soft beam
✓ Five brightness levels and SOS mode covering 1~500 lumens
✓ Compatible with CR123A or RCR123A (16340) rechargeable lithium ion battery
✓ Gradual brightness changes: When turned on/off on medium, high, and turbo modes, it will turn on or off gradually to protect the eyes from stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
✓ Low profile silicone switch located on the head of the headlamp for easy location and operation
✓ Magnetic tail cap allows it to be attached to any ferrous surface for hands free work when being used as a standard light.
✓ Runtime based thermal management program: Under the turbo mode, the headlamp stays at the maximum output for three minutes before gradually dropping down to the high mode after one minute.
✓ CR123A (3V 1600mAh)
✓ Pocket Clip
✓ Carrying case
✓ Instruction Manual
✓ H1 Nova Charging Kit ( Universal Magnetic Battery charging cable + RCR123A Battery)
|Beam Distance (ft)||216|
|Beam Distance (m)||66|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||500|
|Charge type||Optional Charger|
|Compatible Batteries||customised 1x RCR123A/1XxCR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||1080|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR bead lens (wide/broad beam)|
|Mode Operation||Front Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series H (Headlamps, Multitasking)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||500|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||500 lumens(~180lm);
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||180|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||3h for Olight CR123A battery|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||8h for Olight CR123A battery|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||41h for Olight CR123A battery|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||2|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||15days for Olight CR123A battery|
|SOS / BEACON||Yes|
|Weight (g / oz)||49.5 / 1.74|
|Length (mm / in)||58.2 / 2.29|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.82|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||19.5 / 0.76|
|Packaging||Custom plastic enclosure.|
|Use||Everyday carry, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use, fishing, climbing, cave exploration, outdoor activities, house activities|
- ExcellentGreat powerful headlamp, another fantastic product from olight, I can't recommend olight highly enough, I have several of their touches and they are all excellent..
- Fantastic small and bright headlightFantastic small and bright headlight. Good user interface with lock out capability. Highly recommended. I love the cary case it comes with . Ideas for use as an emergency light in a car of for walking, fishing etc...
- Great Head TorchGood for walking or running - however on the brightest setting it will use up your battery quickly, I tend to use it on the low setting which is more for on-coming traffic to know you are there than clearly seeing where you are going
- starsI love this torch.I’m absolutely in love with this and it’s so well made I hope it works for years. I love the magnetic lid, and the way it can be used as a hand torch. But the thing I like it about the most is the quality of the light. It’s not the brightest torch on the market but the warm white has almost an ethereal quality compared to others. It really looks gorgeous.
- AWESOME!WOW - This is one AWESOME torch.
I've never spent this much on a head torch before, but I'm really glad I did!
All my previous torches weighed a ton, took loads of batteries and never quite pointed where I wanted them to!
So - to recap -
It has Multiple light settings (Even an SOS), all easily selectable by pressing the main button.
The Battery Compartment lid is magnetised, so the battery never bounces and the light stays solid and stable whatever you do.
When the battery runs flat it doesn't switch straight off, but drops to the light setting below, so you wont get caught out by it dying suddenly and going dark.
The unit is lightweight and so easy to move around on your head, just twist it up/down or pull it left/right for perfect light wherever you're looking.
On maximum illumination it totally floods the place with light - well impressive!
Also, it isn't rechargeable so you can carry spare batteries with you in the case.
NB - I haven't tried it at all with the clip attachment
Only negative is with the case - one of the zips has snapped! But that's No biggy!