H1 Nova NW
● Neutral White, Coupled with high light transmission rate TIR optic lens to deliver a balanced and soft beam
● Low profile, silicone switch located on the head of the headlamp for easy location and operation
● Magnetic tail cap allows it to be attached to any ferrous surface for hands free work when being used as a light
- Technical Details
The headlamp industry has always lacked high lumen lights with metal constructions in a compact form factor.
High lumen headlamps have always been bulky and cumbersome until today. We are here to offer the best of both worlds.
The H1 Nova is a headlamp and pocket light all in one.
With its removable headband and attachable pocket clip, this light can be used every day of the week regardless of your needs.
The H1 Nova has a monumental 500 lumens in a unibody aluminum enclosure that is smaller than the average pinky finger.
With the detachable headband and included pocket clip, this is the most versatile flashlight on the market allowing it to attach
to a pocket or backpack strap for hands free operation.
We have also included our signature magnetic tailcap to make the light even more useful in a work environment.
The flashlight markets need for a product like this drove us to innovate and produce the best headlamp out there.
If you could have one light to take with you, this is the one.
✓ Utilizes CREE XM-L2 LED NW paired with bead lens, creating clearly divided focus and flood with a smooth transition
✓ High light transmission rate TIR optic lens to deliver a balanced and soft beam
✓ Five brightness levels and SOS mode covering 1~500 lumens
✓ Compatible with CR123A or RCR123A (16340) rechargeable lithium ion battery
✓ Gradual brightness changes: When turned on/off on medium, high, and turbo modes, it will turn on or off gradually to protect the eyes from stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
✓ Low profile silicone switch located on the head of the headlamp for easy location and operation
✓ Magnetic tail cap allows it to be attached to any ferrous surface for hands free work when being used as a standard light.
✓ Runtime based thermal management program: Under the turbo mode, the headlamp stays at the maximum output for three minutes before gradually dropping down to the high mode after one minute.
Headlamp (head strap and silicone mount included)
CR123A (3V 1600mAh)
|Beam Distance (ft)||216|
|Beam Distance (m)||66|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||500|
|Charge type||Optional charge|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x CR123A/RCR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||1080|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR bead lens (wide/broad beam)|
|Mode Operation||Front Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series H (Headlamps, Multitasking)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||500|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||500 lumens(~180lm);
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||180|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||3h, OLIGHT CR123A battery
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||8h30 - OLIGHT CR123A battery
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||42h - OLIGHT CR123A battery
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||2|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||15days - OLIGHT CR123A battery
|SOS / BEACON||Yes|
|Weight (g / oz)||49.5 / 1.74|
|Length (mm / in)||58.2 / 2.29|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.82|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||19.5 / 0.76|
|Packaging||Hard case pouch in custom plastic enclosure.|
|Use||Everyday carry, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use, fishing, climbing, cave exploration, outdoor activities, house activities|
- I would definetly recommend this light.I am very pleased with this headlamp. It is light and comfortable. The smooth 180 degree angle adjustment is fantastic. The "Moonlight" setting is perfect around camp. I have been using this light on that ultra low setting for weeks quite regularly and have yet to recharge the battery. I am actually beginning to believe that it can run on that setting for 52 days as advertised.
- Comfortable, light, bright, and durable! Great buy.The Olight H1 Nova is an excellent light. The rubber light holder and strap are incredibly comfortable. It feels like I’m wearing nothing on my head while using the light. In addition, the hard shell case and waterproofing reassure me that this light won’t get damaged. There is room for the headlamp 6 extra CR123 batteries and the in the mesh pocket inside the case with room to spare for other small odds and ends. The optics on the light are wide enough to be useful for close-range use and focused enough to throw a long distance, especially on higher modes.
- It’s blummin bright!!!!Great head torch, use it every night since having it. Use it while at work delivering milk - does eat through batteries if you use it on full power all the time.
- Son loves his presentSon Loves hie head torch and it gives him good visibility. The charging function is very good.