The M2X-UT Javelot is a portable, extended-range LED flashlight with a beam that reaches out to 810 meters (2657 ft). With its customized CREE XP-L LED, the M2X-UT Javelot delivers a tightly focused 1020-lumen beam, making it ideal for long-range uses. It has three brightness levels from 20 to 1020 lumens, plus a strobe mode. It’s powerful enough to reach extreme distances, but small enough for everyday carry. And its dual-power source capability allows you to conveniently use either non-rechargeable or rechargeable lithium batteries. The M2X’s tactical tail switch features momentary activation and clicks on and off, while also providing immediate access directly to the brightest setting and strobe mode. Its hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body is durable and compact making it ideal for search and rescue, law enforcement, outdoors, and emergency preparedness.
Led torch , Olight, led flashlight,Tactical torch, Hunting,
- Technical Details
✓ Large reflector focuses beam to reach out over 2600 feet .
✓ CREE XP-L HI LED with a smooth reflector creates a tightly-focused beam to maximize throw .
✓ Multi-function clicky tailcap switch with momentary activation and on/off, along with quick access to the brightest level and the blinding strobe mode
✓ Automatically return to your last brightness level with the built in memory function easily changed via a mode selector built into the head .
✓ Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing .
✓ Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation and thermal management to avoid overheating
Flashlight Olight M2X x 1
holster x 1
battery magazine x 1
extra o-ring x 1
user manual x 1
|Beam Distance (ft)||2657|
|Beam Distance (m)||810|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1020|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||164000|
|Light Form||Compact/tight focused hotspot. Ultimate beam distance.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Tail Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Large size (Deodorant Spray / Coke Can)|
|Series||Series M (Tactical, Military)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1020|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||1020 lumens (~600lm);
2h27m (Olight 18650 3600mAh);
1h (Olight CR123A 1500mAh).
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||250|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||5h30m (Olight 18650 3600mAh);
3h (Olight CR123A 1500mAh).
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||20|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||59h (Olight 18650 3600mAh);
30h (Olight CR123A 1500mAh).
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||218 / 7.68|
|Length (mm / in)||163 / 6.41|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||63 / 2.48|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||24 / 0.94|
|Led||Cree XP-L Dedome|
|Use||hunting , tactical and military , security and protection, police, self defense|
- Great torchHigh performance torch...beyond my expectation even though the battery is not rechargeable.
- Great torch! Quality manufacturingGreat torch! Quality manufacturing, compact, light, super bright and was reasonably priced. I'm using it as a household torch and will also be taking it along on hiking and camping trips.
- wow.........Wow...This torch is incredible...I cant get over how amazingly bright it is....Very strong and robust...Very happy with short delivery time...Many thanks
- Great product, strongly recommendThis is a great torch. Everything we needed for our caravan at night. Great service from Olight. Best present I have got in a long time for my husband. He loved it. Would recommend to other people.
- The best searchlight for the money.The light comes in its own little suitcase, with foam inserts, which securely houses the flashlight, together with a tough pouch/holster and also a magazine to store CR123 batteries for speed loading.
It's waterproof and operates as well under water as it does above.
The brightest setting throws an amazing 1200 lumens and the beam is super concentrated - easily reaching the other side of a sports field or valley and beyond.
You are able to pinpoint items on the horizon like a searchlight and the flood also means the foreground and surrounds are also illuminated.
The maximum power isn't something you'd need often - because the low and the medium settings are more than adequate for most situations.