M2R Pro OD Green
● Highly recommended: M2R Pro Black, Click Here
● OD Green sold out in one day in UK and Ireland
● 1,800 lumen output and longer runtime
● Focused beam and 300m throw
● Rugged grip design and IPX8 waterproof
● Perfect rescue tool with aggressive strike bezel
● Raised tail for stronger magnetism and easier operation
- Technical Details
Please Notice: M2R Pro OD Green is limited version, which already sold out, and won't produce again.
The M2R Pro Warrior is the newest version of OLIGHT two-button straight tactical flashlight. It features a single 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium battery and TIR lens for uniform light. The maximum output and distance reach up to 1800 lumens and 300 meters. Newly designed magnetic USB charging wire can hold 2A current. New strike bezel, makes it a perfect rescue tool.
|Beam Distance (ft)||984|
|Beam Distance (m)||300|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1800|
|Charge type||MCC3 Magnetic USB Charging Cable|
|Compatible Batteries||Customized 5000mAh 21700 chargeable lithium battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||22,400|
|Light Form||Uniform Light|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Reflector and TIR Optic Lens|
|Mode Operation||Dual Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series M (Tactical, Military)|
● 1,800 lumen output and 300 meters throw
● Rugged grip design and IPX8 waterproof
● Perfect rescue tool with aggressvie strike bezel
● Raised tail for stronger magnetism
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1800(~750lm) (~250lm)|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||4.5+145+45mins|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||750 (~250lm)|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||160+40mins|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||250|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||10h|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||40h|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||130h|
|Run-time LEVEL 6||50days|
|Strobe||Yes, 13Hz at 1800 lumen|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||179g / 6.31oz|
|Length (mm / in)||136.5mm / 5.37in|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||29.5mm / 1.16in|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||26.2mm / 1.03in|
|LED||High Performance NW LED|
|Use||Self-defense, Military, Tactical, Outdoor Survival|
● M2R Pro OD Green×1
● Customized 5000mAh 3.6V 21700 Rechargeable Lithium Battery×1
● MCC3 Magnetic USB Charging Cable×1
● User Manual×1
- M2R pro greenI was lucky enough to get the M2R pro in the sale and it is the best ive used up to date this wil be the 8th olight torch and the best so far. the new improved tail cap is much better..This is an all round perfect torch.
- Should go for this at first try.Great light. Better trow then the m2r. Do this with cool white and I will buy it again.
- Great lightI bought this on the day of the sale as a bundle coming with a smaller light and love it, it came with a nice sheath that I carry on my belt with me everywhere I go. Its a very bright Torch.
- PerfectionThe quality and finish of this flash light and nothing short of perfect
Excellent job Olight now added to my ever growing collection.
- Great Performer and can be betterTorch is well built and really good overall. I need to say though that I still prefer my Nitecore MH12GT. Not as bright however it has two features that actually matter a lot to me. Beacon and SOS functions are really important as this kit is tactical and rescue orientated. If it came in tan colour option as well that would be amazing (my current obsession)
- A must have torchBought two of the green M2R pro on the day of the sale.
One for a present for a friend.
My goodness I am more than delighted with the quality and power of the torch on full power, it blows away all the torches and bike lights I have.
You might hesitate on buying because of price but you will be glad you did . It will take you a while to put it down it is so nice in the hand.
Love it 10/10
- WoWI do a lot of wild camping with my Motorhome (too old for a tent now) & a good torch is a must, I used to use the Ozark Trail range thinking they were good, until i discovered LED Lenser, so i started using a Lenser P7 as my touch of choice as the throw was better, but i saw the MR2 Pro reviewed on Youtube & thought i'd give it a go, It BLEW my P7 clean out the court, The Olight was at least 3X brighter on full power, I doubt i'll ever look back now it's Amazing.