● Maximum output of 2,300 lumens making the H2R the brightest single 18650 battery light
● Multiple use options including an easily detachable head strap mount turning it into a hand held light
● Rechargeable through OLIGHT's signature magnetic charging system
● Low battery warning. The light will blink once per minute when the battery is running low, and continuously blink twice when it is running out
● Slightly angled surface for the switch to locate it easily in the dark and promote more natural operation
- Technical Details
64g, Max performance: 2300 Lumens
The H2R Nova is Olight's first 18650 battery headlamp/angle light with a massive 2300 ANSI rated lumens.
The CREE XHP50 LED in combination with a TIR bead lens delivers a perfectly balanced and even beam for maximum usable light when you need it.
Magnetic recharge and battery included. Cool white and neutral white available.
The light is easily removable from the head strap and comes with a dual sided pocket clip to use either bezel up or down to meet your needs specifically.
The included custom 3000mAh 18650 battery is charged with Olight’s signature magnetic USB charging cable directly through the tailcap.
There is no need to remove the battery from the light, allowing you to charge on the go with ease.
✓ Body made from 6061-T6 aluminium
✓ TIR (Total Internal Refraction) optic bead lens provides evenly dispersed beam
✓ LED available in two different colors:
✓ Silicon mount on head strap allows for easy attachment, 360° of vertical rotation
✓ Light automatically dims after 1 minute of Turbo to prevent overheating
✓ Gradual brightness changes when switching outputs to allow eyes to adjust to new brightness
✓ Special S.O.S. Mode efficiently signals for help in emergency situations
✓ Easy-to-use side switch turns light ON/OFF, accesses all 6 outputs with one hand
✓ Internally rechargeable using included magnetic charging cable (Only when equipped with included 18650 battery)
✓ Low battery warning; light blinks once per minute when running low on power
✓ Comes with Olight's 5 Year Warranty
Remark : Differences between two colors Cool White VS Neutral White
- Cool white: general preferred for indoor or urban use as light appears to be due to reflection from the white interior or exterior surface . Cool tint also creats a lot of GLARE. Outdoors - greens/browns wildlife ect. will have a dull blue/grey look.
- Neutral white: general preferred for outdoor or rural use as the green or brown colors of foliage wildlife,ect. appear in a more natural color. Neutral/warm is also considered better in smoky/dusty/foggy environment.
|Beam Distance (ft)||501|
|Beam Distance (m)||153|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||2300|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised 18650|
|Light Intensity (candela)||5850|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR bead lens (wide/broad beam)|
|Mode Operation||Front Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series H (Headlamps, Multitasking)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||2300|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||2300 lumens(~750lm) - Cool White 1+110m|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||600|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||2h30m|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||150|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||10h|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||30|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||50h|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||1|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||45 days|
|SOS / BEACON||Yes|
|Weight (g / oz)||100 / 3.53|
|Length (mm / in)||110 / 4.33|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||25 / 0.95|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||23.2 / 0.91|
|Led||High performance LED|
|Packaging||Custom plastic enclosure.|
|Use||Everyday carry, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use, fishing, climbing, cave exploration, outdoor activities, house activities|
- ExcellentI work in a harsh environment, and often need a head lamp for tight and dark spaces. I've gone through many different models with varying reliability. So far, the H2R Nova has stood up to my worst of beatings and never missed a beat.
Its versatility is excellent, the ability to remove it quickly from the strap to close in on details is unique, along with the magnetic charger. All of the features on the H2R Nova, along with its superb build quality and strength, make this headtorch a class leader for its price.