Brand Promise Progress In Q3
About Products Progress
1. Olight’s newly improved Quality Management Information System has been effectively put into place and fully utilized in Q3. With it in place, Olight can achieve a paperless operation covering quality inspection of incoming material, manufacturing, and outgoing processes, all with data easily tracked throughout the whole process. Moreover, real-time in-site monitoring and warnings make it possible for more quality issues to be prevented, bringing about enhanced quality.
2. The newest addition to the classic EDC series – the Baton 3 Pro was launched in September. Other new editions will come to the market over time. More importantly, new categories have been added to Olight’s lineup, including the first dual light source and flat EDC flashlight at Olight – the Arkfeld, 2-in-1 angled foregrip light – the Sigurd, a brand-new work light – the Odiance, and a safety light – the Gober. Quality and innovation will always be given high priorities for Olight to bring forth reliable and creative solutions to darkness.
About Shopping Experience Progress
1. In the third quarter, we optimized our website in all aspects. From the customer's point of view, problems and concern in browsing and shopping were solved. Through two phases of optimization, 35 improvements were completed. This has greatly improved the customer's shopping experience and enhanced the professionalism of the website. For example, the navigation bar mode and category layout become clearer; customers are allowed to cancel orders independently; there are more ways to delete items from the shopping cart; the search bar is more intelligent and accurate; the product images are more concise, and the text is clearer and more accurate.
2. The Community section has been added to provide customers with a convenient communication platform, and the Giveaway has been launched here to strengthen the connection with customers and encourage friendly sharing.
3. The Redemption Zone is not only redeemable for products, but also for coupons. This is a great way to enrich the use of the O-Coin and meet the diverse needs of customer’ shopping.
4. Mystery boxes returned at a lower price, with different price tiers so more people can enjoy the fun of waiting for a surprise.
5. Out-of-stock items are replenished in a timely manner and arrival dates were added to the descriptions to tell customers the status of them, so they don't have to wait anxiously to check when they will be available.
About Customer Service Progress
1. Reopened LiveChat. Customers’ problems can be solved quickly online, reducing the time cost of communication.
2. The membership system has been updated to bring more benefits and better services to the members. The Preferential Zone has been changed to: Platinum and above levels can receive free gifts or purchase special offers, and new Yellow Diamond birthday exclusive gift has been added to this zone. The Redemption Zone has been changed to: Cooper and above levels can redeem products or coupons. Free shipping on all orders for Black Diamond. Add Legend levels which can get unlisted new products for free.
3. We held one or two giveaway events a month and birthday-gifts events in Facebook group, and also gave out small gifts for the important moments of some O-fans. Customers will have more interesting events and sense of belonging in the Facebook group and more benefits will be offered.
4. Newcomers to the Facebook group will have the opportunity to receive a newcomer gift from September in addition to the detailed group guidance. Becoming a part of the Olight family quickly becomes easier and more enjoyable.
5. O-fans' suggestions and ideas have been fully listened and valued. We updated the rules of the redemption zone and some bundle options in flash sale can be decided by themselves. Customers can buy the products they really want for the truly customers-orientation.
About Logistics Dimension Progress
1. Based on fans' preference for logistics channels, DPD has been added to allow for more diverse logistics methods.
2. We are in communication with logistics companies to further improve the speed and accuracy of logistics. Olight is committed to resolving and improving this area to ensure that customers receive their orders in a timely manner.