free,gift,giveaway,baton3,premium,orange,edc,olight

Why should you choose Baton3 Orange?

>> Olight EDC torches (everyday carry) are quite popular for their lightweight and exquisite design.

>> Especially our hot product: Baton 3 Premium Orange. It is deeply loved by O-fans!

>> Baton 3 Orange symbolizes Fiery Life. So this flash sale, Baton 3 Premium Orange is making  Surprise Comeback!

>> Add to your cart, Baton 3 Premium Orange will be your top choice.

About Baton 3 Premium Orange

>>  Fully charged up to 3.7 times

>> Boasts a max runtime of 94 days (S1R Baton II: 8 days)

>> 1,200 lumens and 166m throw at max (compared with S1R Baton II)

About "Oladdin Award"

>>> DEFINITION

>> Olight will be your Aladdin Lamp, let you get your favorite Olight product.

>>> COMMENT

>> Please leave a comment in the blog comment section like: "I want A ..." about the Olight product that you like best. (only 1 product per customer’s comment)

>>> WISH PRODUCT

>> We will select 3 customers to send them their wish product !

>>> PAY ATTENTION

>> Only customers who have purchased Baton 3 Premium orange can participate in the activity.

Add to Basket: Olight Baton 3 Premium Orange Industry-leading Wireless Charging

               

Why should you choose

Baton3 Orange?

>> Olight EDC torches (everyday carry) are quite popular for their lightweight and exquisite design.

>> Especially our hot product: Baton 3 Premium Orange. It is deeply loved by O-fans!

>> Baton 3 Orange symbolizes Fiery Life. So this flash sale, Baton 3 Premium Orange is making  Surprise Comeback!

>> Add to your cart, Baton 3 Premium Orange will be your top choice.

Baton3 Premium Orange

>> Fully charged up to 3.7 times

>> Boasts a max runtime of 94 days (S1R Baton II: 8 days)

>> 1,200 lumens and 166m throw at max (compared with S1R Baton II)

"Oladdin Award"

>>> DEFINITION

>> Olight will be your Aladdin Lamp, let you get your favorite Olight product.

>>> COMMENT

>> Please leave a comment in the blog comment section like:" I want A ..." about the Olight product that you like best. (only 1 product per customer’s comment)

>>> WISH PRODUCT

>> We will select 3 customers to send them their wish product!

>>> PAY ATTENTION

>> Only customers who have purchased Baton 3 Premium orange can participate in the activity.

Add to Basket:

Olight Baton 3 Premium Orange Industry-leading Wireless Charging