Let You Quickly Understand All Olight Bicycle Lights
Olight introduces bike lights from 2020, The Co-branded lights with Magicshine have been well received by O-fans. All of them are compact and all-in-one type light, so there is no extra burden of thinking it bulky and heavy. Small size and lightweight make them more attractive and useful to use both helmet and handlebar.
Do you want to know what is the difference between them?
By reading this article, you can know which bike light is right for you.
Front Bike Light Series
1. Gotorch X Mountain Outdoor Bike Light (New products for February 2023! Olight independently develops and produces )
Made from aluminium, this Gotorch X bike is a powerful light, so if you have a partner around who likes to ride outdoors, it will be a very great gift to buy.
● Maximum 2000 lumens, Maximum runtime 89 hours
● Includes a 14.4V 64.8Wh 21700 battery pack for power, Type-C connector and supports 18W fast charging.
● The light head is compatible with GoPro mounts, so it can easily mount to handlebars, helmets, tripods, and more.
Click here to purchase at a special Valentine's Day price.
2. Wyvern city road commuter bike light (New products for February 2023!)
Give this stylish bike light to him or her who love to ride, blue and pink is available.
In addition, the youthful and vibrant colours of the Wyvern are also perfect for children.
● Maximum 300 lumens
● Maximum runtime 13 hours, Type-C charging
● Maximum light beam distance: 800m
● Garmin mount easily mounts to the frame and can also be used as a helmet light
Click here to purchase at a special Valentine's Day price:
3. RN 1500 - The Popular Bike Light with Competitive Price
RN 1500, is a multi-functional bicycle light powered by a 5000mAh 21700 battery with a maximum output of 1500 lumens. It has a certified IPX7 waterproof rate, capable to withstand water immersion up to 1 m depth. This ultra-compact bike light is perfect for MTB riding and road cycling, also suitable for commuting.
If you need a light that can do both road and off-road, RN 3500 is also a choice! TAKE ME HOME!
4. ALLTY 2000 - Multi-functional Bike Light with Innovative OLED Screen
ALLTY 2000 is a multifunctional bike light with maximum 2000 lumens output. The creative OLED screen can display lighting mode, battery level, and the available running time, to help riders make cycling plans more scientifically. It can be tightly installed on out front mount, or under GOPRO camera mount. Dual beam angle design will emit a balance amount of light, give broader and brighter road coverage.
If you need a light both road and trail cycling, don't doubt it! ALLTY 2000 is your top choice!
5. RN 800 - Road Cycling Light Support USB-C Fast Charging
RN 800 is a specially designed road cycling light with anti-glare lens design and supports USB-C fast charging/discharging. All in one design bike headlight suitable for road, urban riding. Also, due to the lightweight itself, RN 800 can be tightly installed on out front mount, or under GOPRO camera mount. It is a powerful, reliable companion in the dark.
Don't miss this specially designed road cycling light!
6. RN 3500 - 3000 Lumens help you Conquer The Road
RN 3500 is a new member of Olight Bike Lights Family, it's small size ( Only110g ) can reach 3500 Lumens, what an amazing performance! As one of RN family, RN 3500 fulfills rugged illumination performance for trail and endurance riders that require powerful output in the fast movement during the night.
With the lightweight design, riders can hardly feel any weight on bike or helmet. In addition to functional and performance improvements, RN 3500 comes with a 5200 mAh powerful battery pack that can be used as a convenient power bank. No worry about insufficient battery during long-distance riding.
Rear Light Series
1. RN 100 TL Bicycle Tail Light Safety Light （New products for February 2023!）
It is recommended that you have both bicycle headlights and taillights, the RN 100 TL is first released in the OLight UK official website shop and is available with a 25% discount.
● RN 100 TL is a motion-sensitive light that automatically converts to a brighter output when braking
● Up to 100 lumens, USB rechargeable
● Multiple mounting options
● Red light flashes when the battery is low and switches itself to low power mode for extended run time
Click here to purchase at a special Valentine's Day price:
2. SEEMEE 30 - Rechargeable Lightweight Rear Light
SEEMEE 30 is only maxed 30 lumens output but can let you be seen from up to 800 meters, and it can provide 230° high side visibility with elegant translucent anti-scratch case. Perfect for daily commuting and urban riding.
3. RN 120 - Intelligent Rear Light
RN 120 is an intelligent rear light because the ambient riding environment automatically adjusts the light sensor and motion sensor system. With a max 120 lumens output and visible from up to 1500 meters. All-in-one type design is suitable for road, urban, and daily commuting.
4. RN 180 - First Transparent Optical Fiber Rear Light
Compared to red cover, transparent optical fiber emits stronger and uniform light outputs while consuming less energy, It is worth mentioning that the smart motion sensor can turn on automatically when braking and lights up for 3 seconds at max 180 lumens ( The function will be off when battery life is less than 20% )
What are you waiting for such an intelligent light?
World Bicycle Day
The United Nations declared June 3 as "World Bicycle Day". This day of each year is a day dedicated to bicycles.
Why celebrate the bicycle?
Regular physical activity of moderate intensity – such as walking, cycling, or doing sports – has significant benefits for health. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), safe infrastructure for walking and cycling is also a pathway for achieving greater health equity. Cycling not only exercises our body and strengthens our physique, but it is also a very environmentally friendly sport. World Bicycle Day draws attention to the benefits of using the bicycle — a simple, affordable, clean, and environmentally fit sustainable means of transportation. The bicycle contributes to cleaner air and less congestion.