July | Feedback on Ofan's Suggestions
July | Feedback on Customers’ Suggestions
● Sources of suggestions
● Improvements made by Olight
● Opinions and Suggestions are welcomed
Olight has always been committed to listening to our customers and creating the best experience for them. Starting from April, Olight will publish a blog every three months to give feedback on customers' suggestions and opinions. This is the implementation of Olight's corporate philosophy and strategy of "customer-centricity".
II、Sources of Suggestions
We collected customers’ suggestions from email and social media platforms.
III、Improvements made by Olight
1. Products :
1. Battery safety testing equipment has been introduced. To bring our customers more reliable products, we have focused on better controlling the quality of batteries by rigorously testing their safety performances through newly-introduced testing equipment. This is including a Battery Extrusion Needle Punch Tester, Battery Weight Impact Tester, and Battery Thermal Shock Tester, all to help ensure our batteries comply with the strictest safety standards.
2. New products have been added to the Obulb and Olantern series. We always strive to improve and bring you more visible outcomes, both in quality and innovation.
2. Shopping experience :
1. We collect customer requests for accessories and restock those that are out of stock. Customers can also contact us at any time via our email address, email@example.com.
2. The previous optimisation needs were partially implemented this quarter. Learning from the style of most UK websites, a clearer categorisation was used to give customers a better shopping experience.
3. We have marked products that are sold out and will not be restocked with the Sold Out logo. And we added a special section for discontinued products, which will not be restocked even when they are sold out. This gives customers a clearer picture of the status of each product.
4. 25 blogs were updated in the second quarter to provide useful torch knowledge and shopping guidance, adding more readability to the website and allowing customers to better understand our torches and our brand.
5. In May we updated the sitemap of our website. This allows customers to get an overview of the general pages of our website and to go to most of the pages they want by clicking on them, such as the home page, the product category page or the blog page. This makes accessing the site much easier and quicker so that even new customers can quickly find what they are looking for.
1. We added three VIP levels, Blue Diamond, Red Diamond and Black Diamond. Membership benefits and rules have also been updated accordingly. Exclusive Limited Zone, Trial Products Zone and the Black Diamond Exclusive Zone are available now.
2. Rules for the Redemption Zone were updated. Members of the Facebook group will vote on the products they wanted to put in the Redemption Zone every two months. We value and respect the opinions of our customers.
3. Monthly surprise gifts for our fans, including a giveaway in the Facebook group and monthly birthday gifts. We strive to give back to our customers who have always supported us.
4. In the second quarter, we also updated the warranty rules. If you are not satisfied with the product you bought. We will cover the shipping costs when you return it back within 30 days. Customers can order the products they want without any burden.
5. The customer service has been improved. Emails from customers can generally be replied to within 24 hours, reducing the time costs of communication. Please email us if you have any questions at the first time.
6. We've also added ways to earn Points. In addition to purchasing, customers can earn points by logging in daily and reviewing products they have bought. More points, higher VIP levels and more exclusive benefits!
1. We have improved our logistics speed and orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours. We strive to get our customers' favourite products to them as soon as possible.
2. In the second quarter, we have communicated with new logistics partners and expect to access new logistics channels in the third quarter to give customers more logistics options.
IV、Opinions and Suggestions are welcomed
We sincerely invite all of you to join in and follow our improvements. We welcome any opinions and suggestions, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact any Olight representative on Olight’s official social media platforms. We will follow up, listen to your suggestions, and implement improvements.
Let’s conquer the darkness and proudly light up the world anytime, anywhere!