April | Feedback on Ofan's Suggestions
April | Feedback on Customers’ Suggestions
● Sources of suggestions
● Suggestions Adopted by Olight
● Two improvements made by Olight
● Opinions and Suggestions are welcomed
Olight has always been committed to listening to our customers and creating the best experience for them. Starting from April, Olight will publish a blog every three months to give feedback on customers' suggestions and opinions. This is the implementation of Olight's corporate philosophy and strategy of "customer-centricity".
II、Sources of Suggestions
We collected customers’ suggestions from email and social media platforms. Here are the two surveys we made in April.
i. Satisfaction survey about Olight 15th anniversary
ii. Satisfaction survey from January - April
III、Suggestions Adopted by Olight
1. Focus more on product quality, performance, and innovation.
2. Fewer gradient colo u rs, engravings, and etching on lights.
3. Offer torches with higher CRI and 5,000k colo u r temperature.
4. Consider other materials of construction including stainless steel and other specialty or exotic materials.
5. Produce blue ink refills.
6. An upgraded version of Baton 3.
2. Olight Store:
7. Bring the wheel back in big sales.
8. Improve the mobile version of the website.
9. Put some swag in the Preferential Zone and more products in the Redemption Zone.
10. Increase the stock of accessories. Focus more on accessories in customer preferred colours.
11. Reduced time required for after-sales, which can now be completed in about 10-15 days .
12. Resale old products' batteries.
13. Pay more attention to Facebook group and build a good and orderly group atmosphere as soon as possible.
14. Improve logistics efficiency.
IV、 Two improvements made by Olight
In April, in order to improve the experience of our customers, we have made two improvements.
1. Upgrade the navigation
We have been getting feedback from customers that the website is difficult to use and that many times they cannot find the products they want quickly. Even the navigation is confusing. Thanks to the tireless efforts of our web designers, we have upgraded the navigation on our website to make the product categories clearer. We are also aware that our website has many shortcomings currently and we valued all of your suggestions. For technical reasons, many of the problems are still being worked on. Thank you all for your understanding and patience, and we look forward to our website getting better and better.
2. Change the Redemption Zone in response to customer suggestions
As a benefit to our long-standing customers, the Redemption Zone has always been a place where we decide what products they will be . This month we have changed our thinking to be more customer focused and have opened a poll in our Facebook group for customers to decide what products they can redeem. Thank you for your support and we will be taking this Redemption Zone more seriously in the future and will be working on a detailed redemption rule in May so that you, as our valued customers, can participate in the selection of these benefits.
V、Opinions and Suggestions are welcomed
We sincerely invite all of you to join in and follow our improvements. We welcome any opinions and suggestions, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact any Olight representative on Olight’s official social media platforms. We will follow up, listen to your suggestions, and implement improvements.
Let’s conquer the darkness and proudly light up the world anytime, anywhere!