● Two LEDs provide either close-range beam or a close and far mixed beam
● Red light ring in battery pack make it visible even in the dark
● Up to 400 lumens and a variety of lighting modes for night running, camping, mountaineering, fishing.
● USB magnetic charging cable
- Technical Details
The Array is an aluminum alloy made headlamp designed for runners. While offering an incredible 400 lumens output, it is super compact and lightweight. Array has two LEDs which can emmit either close range spot beam, or long range mixed focus or flood beam. It comes with a built-in 2000mAh rechargeable Lipo battery which will be charged with Olight's signature USB magnetic charging cable. The red light ring in the battery pack will be on while you are using the torch, which makes it visible in the dark clearly. It's a pretty comfortable untralight head torch especially designed for night running, camping, mountaineering, fishing and other outdoors activities.
✓ Up to 400 lumens and 4 lighting modes, the Array is ideal for camping, fishing, climbing,and any other adventures.
✓ Made of lightweight aluminum alloy material with a super-compact waterproof structure.
✓ Magnetic charging cable to charge the battery pack conveniently.
✓ The built-in 2000mAh rechargeable Lipo battery supports a runtime up to 13 hours
✓ The smart battery indicators remind you battery level at any time, and automatically enter to taillight mode to make it visiable
|Beam Distance (ft)||262|
|Beam Distance (m)||80|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||400|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
2000mAh 3.7v LiPo Battery
|Light Intensity (candela)||1600|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR bead lens (wide/broad beam)|
|Mode Operation||Front Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series H (Headlamps, Multitasking)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||400|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||200|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||100|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||50|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||
|SOS / BEACON||Yes|
|Weight (g / oz)||124 / 4.37|
|Led||High-Performance Cool White LED|
|Packaging||Custom plastic enclosure|
|Use||everyday carry , car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use, fishing, climbing, cave exploration, outdoor activities, house activities|
- 10/10As a gas engineer I’m working in dark hard to light areas ( lofts, under sink & Harry Potter cupboards). Previously used a petzl tikka, liked the compact size but would eat batteries.
Now use the array everyday, the weight and balance is great, forget your wearing it. More power than you need. And can charge in the van on the go from USB. Great bit of kit .
- Great for runningI love jogging at night, and this light really helped!
- i bought it for runningThere are four brightness settings. The medium setting is fine for most uses. Compact headlamp, great updated version
- Enough for campingReally into the front light and back battery, it could keep the balance when carrying, very stable
- Quality built and well designed headlampThis is the best head lamp I have ever owned! The light output and beam settings are amazing from a compact and light weight head lamp! Go get one!
- Excellent size, weight and performance!The size and weight are perfect for runners. I got one for myself and a friend who is nearing a 8,000+ day running streak. He's been through numerous headlamps and this is the best he's used. Hightly recommended.
- light weightIt is a bright, light weight and useful light, yes definitely will recommend it!
- An Olight for runners and walkersI have a couple of Olight head torches that I've had no problems with at all with one exception, they only had a forward light. For people running, walking the dog, hiking in low light etc a rear light would have been ideal without the need for an extra red light box. Now we have it along with some improvements along the way. This Olight model has a rear red LED light that has the red LED lights rotating at the back on the rechargeable battery enclosure, the fact that they rotate indicating movement such that any vehicle will see it is not a static light and could move, The front light has two modes with a wide light only or adding a fill in spot light, in both modes the light out put can be varied.
In conclusion, another plus for Olight with the integration of a rear light to a dual reach head light, oh and I nearly forgot to mention the magnetic charging ability (shared with other Olight EDC lights) is a big plus for me, no messing about with small charge sockets.
- Love this lightI have an HS2 and I was hesitated to try this Array, however compared to HS2, there are a lot improve, however I can't help buying one, and it works great!
First I really like the front light and back battery design which makes wearing a headlamp more balanced; Second, the back red ring circle, I jog every night, and I think it could keep me safe on the road. No regret buying it
- Convenient in any conditionsThis headlamp is extremely lightweight and comfortable, on the bright end of the scale in comparison to many headlamps (up to 400 lumens), compact and adjustable. The small size of the headlamp and its rechargeable battery makes fitting it into a backpack or ditty bag a cinch!
- Best headlampThis is hands-down my favorite headlamp! It’s soft and comfortable on the head and provides excellent lighting. Really like the red lights in back as well for added safety.
- Another great Olight productThis is a great head lamp with some nice features such as mode selection (flooder or thrower or mix) that accommodates several uses. It's also light on the head (pun not intended) and pocketable. I can't think of a negative thing to say about this headlamp, other than Olight missed an opportunity to make it more versatile:
* Battery back should accommodate Micro-USB based smartphones, for example, as an emergency power bank.
* The light itself should be removable so that you can plug it into a battery bank or laptop, for example.
I still prefer my itty bitty Olight H1R :D, but I can wholeheartedly recommend the HS2 to anyone looking for just a headlamp.
- StevenOutstanding beam profile, light weight with excellent headband. From charging, to mode spacing, to the case container, this light was purpose built. Versatility plus! A great value for the price.